2 posts - 4 hours per week
We are looking for 2 positions to be filled to support 2 sisters separately with personal care, activities and emotional needs.
1. Friday morning 9am - 1pm
2. Thursday evening 4pm - 8pm
Must have access to own vehicle, a clean driving licence and appropriate insurance.
The person we are looking for should have a positive, energetic outlook, be reliable and have good time keeping.
Someone who is experienced with young people with special needs and additional emotional support needs. We would also be looking for some flexibility for extra hours to cover sickness, holidays or special occasions,
Full DBS check will be required,
Post 1 - Friday morning - supporting a bright young lady with special needs.
• To assist with personal care including washing and dressing.
• To accompany her to regular varied activities, eg swimming, spa treatments, singing and horse riding etc.
• To support sensible spending whilst out shopping.
Post 2 - Thursday evening - supporting a young teen with additional emotional support needs.
• To assist her with regular varied activities
• To support encourage and promote good health and wellbeing
• To engage in relevant conversations to build up confidence.