To help assist a disabled couple with maintaining an independent family life.
My wife requires waking nights 11.30pm to 6.30pm, and is looking to cover 4 nights a week preferably split between 2 carers.
I am looking for waking nights 10pm to 7am, I have a permanent position Friday and Saturday every week, and a temporary position for maternity cover for Monday, Thursday and Sunday nights.
Reliable, flexible, easy going, must like dogs, non smoker preferred.
Must be prepared to work under own initiative or as part of a team.
• Assistance with dressing and undressing
• Personal care
• Helping in and out of bed, and hoisting when necessary
• General domestic duties
• General housework, including cleaning and dusting of rooms, furniture, fitments and other household maintenance.
• Making and changing of beds
• Assisting with cough assist machine and a Non invasive ventilator. Relevant training will be given